Thread: 150 gallon reptile tank, 90 gallon fish/reptile tank, and wood stand

Default 150 gallon reptile tank, 90 gallon fish/reptile tank, and wood stand

Heres my old enclosure for the tegu, up for sale. Obviously this is pickup only, as it weighs like 9 million pounds. I never used the 90, but I'm told it holds water just fine. It has no glass tops or anything, just the tank itself.

The 150 has a crack on the bottom right side, but is perfect for a reptile. There is also a glass divider that can be used to section off a portion of the left side of the tank to make a pond. I also got a light too close while cleaning it out and melted a bit of the back right side. You can't really notice once you get a top on it, but it's there. I can give more pictures upon request, but just wanted to get this up there. It's 6 foot long by 18 inches wide and about 2.5 feet tall.

I'll sell the whole setup to someone from the forum here for 400 bucks. Otherwise I'm asking 200 for the 90, 250 for the 150, and 50 bucks for the stand. This is VERY negotiable, as I need this gone as soon as possible.

I'm located about an hour south of Davenport, IA and about an hour or so south of Iowa City, IA as well. If someone wants it that would have to drive very far to pick it up, I can probably arrange for a couple guys to help us load it up, but I'll tell ya right now, it's VERY VERY VERY heavy stuff. Make sure you bring at least 1 or 2 strong people to help load it up. If someone wants it soon enough, and it's still in my living room, we will be able to load it right off my deck, otherwise if it's in the garage it might be a bit more difficult I will want payment before we try to load it up, and I will not be responsible if anything happens during the loading process. It's very heavy, so be prepared. The tanks are right about 6 feet long.

Anyways, I really need this gone, and would greatly appreciate everyone asking around and helping me get this sold ASAP. I finally got my Tegu's new enclosure finished (except for some more decorations) and now the wife is pretty adamant about getting it out of the living room, and sold.

Give me a call or shoot me an email if interested!

Thanks a lot!

Kade Sullivan
    kadesullivan@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1.0.0 Argentine B&W Roy x Purdy Hatchling Born June 28, 2009
    August 21, 2009 - 16 inches - 4oz
    September 7, 2009 - 19 inches
    September 23, 2009 - 21 inches
    October 1, 2009 - 23 inches
    Feb 4, 2010 - 29 inches
    May 9, 2010 - 35 inches - 3 POUNDS!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/simon021