Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tegu Heaven

I'm so sorry, Dave. That is really a bummer and sounds very upsetting.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

OMG Dave. I'm so sorry to hear that. I was SO schocked to read this. She was so beautiful. I wish we would know the cause of death. Please tell your wife hi from us.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

it is a shame when your pets pass on but it opens your eyes to make them as happy as you can when you can
    R.I.P lizzie
    you will be missed

well as some of you may know i lost 4 of my tegus this summer as well as quite a few other reptiles. it really hurts to type this as the memories pour in, but it helps me. i had 3 b/w tegus nero, achilles and gozar and my red tegu pyro. i really miss them and will remember them dearly each day. achilles died in june/2010 when heqr enclosure over heated while i was at work and she couldnt escape, nero, gozar and pyro died on july 4. 2010 when my house burned down. the most painful part was having to bury them especially the latter ones. i cant get the image of them suffering out of my head and wishing there was something i could have done to save them. i wish i had more time to spend with them, even if it was just to clean their enclosure. of all my reptiles my tegus were special, they were the ones i could count on to come and sit in my lap afte a hard stressfull day(especially nero) i will close in saying i loved them all, and they are greatly missed Nero, Achilles, Pyro, and Gozar my friends, my pets, my babies.

Nero

Achilles

Pyro

Gozar
    0.1 Black and white ~ Rayne
    1.0 Exterme giant ~ Storm

I'm very sorry for what you have to go through right now. I wish I could turn back the time and make things all better for you. They were all very good looking. Thank you so much for writing the story and posting some pictures for them. I know it must of been very hard for you to do. Just reading it makes me cry. I will keep you in my prayers.

Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

Unhappy

:sad: oh my As i read those post.. i break down and cry.. To all of you that have lost your babies. they will forever be in your hearts and forever never forgotten...

:sad:To have loved and then said farewell is better than to have never loved at all.
    For all of the times that you stooped and touched my head, fed me my favorite treat and
    returned the love that I so unconditionally gave to you. For the care that you gave to me
    so unselfishly. For all of these things I am grateful and thankful. I ask that you grieve
    not for the loss but rejoice in the fact that we lived, loved and touched each other's lives.
    My life was fuller because you were there, not as owner, but as my friend. Today, I am
    as I was in my youth. The grass is always green, butterflies flit among fthe flowers and
    the sun shines gently down upon all of God's creatures. I can run, jump and play
    and do all of the things that I did in my youth. There is no sickness, no aching joints
    and no regrets and no aging. We await the arrival of our lifelong companions and know
    that togetherness is forever. You live in our hearts as we do in yours. Companions such
    as you are very rare and unique. Don't hold the love that you have within yourself.
    Give it to another like me and then I will live forever. For love never really dies,
    and you are loved and missed as surely as we are.

Your pet in heaven:|
    http://www.facebook.com/tegugurl
    http://http://tegusfromaroundtheworld.weebly.com/
    0.1.0 Red Tegu "Freyja"
    0.1.0 Argentine Black Nose Tegu "Mylnor"
    2.0.0 Chacoan Giant Tegu "Midgard & Murphy
    1.0.0 Chihuahua "Odie"

This was my first tegu. After five months she died, in the necropsy, the vet said to me, it had genetic deficiency because her parents were from the same litter... it was very tame, big loss :-(

Hi Potenton. I am so sorry for your loss. He was so cute. If you don't mind me asking. How does the vet know that your Tegu's parents were brother and sister ? May God give you comfert to your mind and healing to your heart.

Our videos :

guys I'm really sorry for all of you i've seen all the tegus on this thread...each and every one is beautiful.
    1.0.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    0.0.2 African Pyxie Frog
    1.0.0 Blood Python
    1.0.0 Albino Burmese Python
    1.0.0 Blue Tongue Skink
    1.0.0 Basilisk
    0.0.1 Cane Toad
    1.0.0 Albino Western Hognose

Roaches (Dubia & Lateralis)

Hi txrepgirl, thanks for your words. We had a talk with the store that sold it to me, and they contacted the breeder, so he said that her parents were father and sister, than they gave me my actual tegu, Mandhar