Thread: meet kaylee

Default meet kaylee

This is my new saint bernard kaylee she is three months. old i just got hey yesterday

She is very pretty, and huge..She ought to keep your daughter busy for awhile...Is she potty trained yet(the dog)? I hate potty training dogs.We have a 7mnth old Bloodhound that is not potty trained so we had to keep it outside.

she is kinda potty trained she will go to the door but you have like 10 seconds to get her out.

Thats the most my daughter has touched her, she loves our other dog kya. that is actualy the word she sayd best. if we give her a snack she will say kya and call the dog and feed it to her. its kinda a pain but its too cute. she points at every white dog and says kya. and if we go on a walk and she hears ad dog bark she says kya and looks around for her. its funyny

nice levi.... cute pics! oh, i saw that big cage you built. it looks very spacious. your tegus are probably loving their new mansion.
    tristan

They are doing great in their new house. i just need to figure out a new way to do the water cuz the thing is too heavy to remove without spilling it everywhere