Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wanted - Baby Blue Tegu

I do not have any pictures handy of the parents. The picture of the male Tesgura posted is one of my male breeders but not the father of the little blue I sent her. In fact, after my post earlier a buddy asked to purchase him to use in his shows and I am considering it. He is a ROUGH breeding male and I hate seeing my girls take more damage than they should.

I have been messing around with Tegus for 7-10 years. Only the last couple of years have I been breeding them successfully. Not sure which blue tegus I prefer, the high white or the real blue animals. I have both at my place and have decided to start toying around with breeding them, holding some back and seeing what I can produce. I had thought about doing some hybrids but still have personal objections to them despite how great some of them turn out. Still on the fence.

i wouldn't let him go!! he's just WAY too bad a$$!!....imo.
    You can contact me at

myspace.com/only1boozer

:( I was hoping to see some cool pictures but that's OK. I have two powder blue/red hybrids that I'm going to breed with the All American Tegus from Bobby Hill. They are 1/4 red, 1/4 blue and 1/2 Extreme Giants. I LOVE the powder blue color on my adult hybrids . I like the high white blues, too, but the powder blues are more rare. Good luck breeding them. I'm sure either way you are going to have some beautiful babies. I haven't bred any Tegus yet but I'm looking forwart to it in about 2 to 3 years. I want to make sure the All Americans are old enough.
    I don't blame you being worried about your females with a ruff male like that.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl