Thread: Total Drama Island

Default Total Drama Island

Ok, so I woke up this morning to my husband screaming babble dee gook downstairs. Toki has freaked out trying to get out of her blanket and when he went to help her she jumped out of her viv. Then, she bolted across the living room floor and ran under the cabinet in the wet bar. There was a hole, don't ask me how she found or squeezed into it, but I had to rip off the toe kick and wait for her to turn around and come out. Ten minutes later I get a call from my realtor that someone wants to come and see the house. LOL fortunately, I had some extra wood out in the garage from when we had installed the cabinets and was able to replace the board so I didn't have to explain why my cabinet was ripped up. Geez.
    Toki is no worse for wear, although she was a little dirty and had a big dust bunny stuck to her head. After a nice bath she decided to become hyper and ran around until she dropped.
    Toki Tegu
    Scorch Dragon
    Nadine Columbian Boa
    2 Herb freak Teenagers & 1 Beardie loving Hubby

LOL. That story cracks me up . I'm so glad you got her back. Wow. What a day for you lol.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

You gotta love pets! And realtors who always know when to show up.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Quote Originally Posted by laurarfl View Post
    You gotta love pets! And realtors who always know when to show up.
    Isn't that true! It was a second showing too, so it would have been a real PITA to have something wrong.
    Toki Tegu
    Scorch Dragon
    Nadine Columbian Boa

When we sold our old house and the realator came to my room she saw Zilla's tank and said "Is he going to be there when I show the house". "Yep" I replied. She just said "Oh, okay" and sounded kinda nervous. Glad you got Toki back so quickly.
    1.0.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    0.0.2 African Pyxie Frog
    1.0.0 Blood Python
    1.0.0 Albino Burmese Python
    1.0.0 Blue Tongue Skink
    1.0.0 Basilisk
    0.0.1 Cane Toad
    1.0.0 Albino Western Hognose

Roaches (Dubia & Lateralis)

Poor Toki is the one who had a bad day. First she gets all tangled up in her pajamas, and the staff is nowhere around to assist. :-p Then Big Beardie Fan shows up and manhandles her into sudden exposure. :-~ What is he, crazy? So of course she bolts the heck outta that deathtrap of a vivarium and slips into the shelter of the nearest bar, waiting for deep martini with a quail egg on a toothpick. Instead, here comes Heavy Metal Mom with her pry bar! And just when Toki'd found this cool, soft, new nesting material to poke her head under... After the routine spa treatment, she was probably running around trying to instruct you all on how to better anticipate her needs in the future. I hope things are more orderly for her in the morning.

LOL, it is true she doesn't particularly trust the hubby. He holds her the least because he is too busy hogging Scorch, so he doesn't pay her much mind. I am getting ready to suspend his Toki privillages all together after the other morning. The good thing was after the toe kick was ripped off so she could see her way back, she could see Nic with his face plastered to the floor calling her and turned around and came right out. Needless to say, the blanket is now a no go. I am going to have to get her a pillow or a much smaller blanket that she can't tangle herself in. Tonight the ole cave will have to do.
    Toki Tegu
    Scorch Dragon
    Nadine Columbian Boa