Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brand new to the site!

Hello all,
    My name is Ernesto and I am a proud owner of a green iguana. Ever since I bought this iguana I have fallen in love with reptile pets so I have just been searching and searching for a diferent type of lizard. I think I found the one, this afternoon i've been looking at tons of lizard videos, one in particular caught my attention (http://www.siscoreptiles.com/tegu-attention.php) about the B/W tegus and I thought to myself I got to have one of these. I live in the Dominican Republic which is about 89° fahrenheit all year round so this country offers great climate to raise a B/W tegu, the thing is I have no idea where or how to get one and I was hoping you guys could help me out with that. Thank you and btw great site, Greetings from the caribbean Ernesto L

Hi Eernesto L. Welcome to the Tegu forum family . I don't want to be rude but you might want to creat a new ( your own thread ). This way you will get more replies. A lot of members already read this thread and maybe will ignore it.

The video you saw was from the owner of this website. He used to breed Tegus but not any more. If you want to you can contact Bobby Hill ( at Varnyard.com ) and see if he would ship to you. He is one of the best Tegu breeders out there. His are very tame, too. I do have to warn you about one thing. Once you have a Tegu you will fall in love with him/her so much that it's hard to just have one of them lol. Trust me ( we have six of them lol ) . Good luck with finding the Tegu you want . Hope to see you around. I wish I could be where you are because we ( my boyfriend and I ) would love to go scuba diving there .

Bobby's info :

http://www.varnyard-herps-inc.com/
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

welcome to the tegu.. Bobby has awesome tegus and i recommend varnyard tegus they are awesome!!
    too many tegus But can never say no to the GU

welcome Nordica, stick around and watch and join in on everything. About the breeders, you are so wrong. Down in So Cal you can find all kind of breeders of just about everything from dragons to tegu's and boa's and so forth. You just have to keep looking around to see what and who is still around in so cal. I moved away and out of Orange county 3 yrs ago almost to day to the state of TN.... Talk about finding breeders and so forth out here is tough to say the least....

Good luck and enjoy the site
    1.1.0 Snow boas
    1.0.0 albino boa
    4.2.0 salmon/Hypo boas
    0.1.0 DH sunglow
    0.1.0 BCI
    0.0.1 Anery corn
    0.0.1 Motley sunglow corn

0.0.2 Extreme giant tegu's
    1.0.0 BW tegu
    0.1.0 Blue Tegu
    3.2.0 beardies