Thread: 1.1 u.s.c.b sub adult ball pythons

Default 1.1 u.s.c.b sub adult ball pythons

I have a pair of true cb ball pythons for sale or trade, I am interested in a young argentine black and white tegu, crested geckos, carpet pythons or veiled chameleons. I would prefer a Arg black and white tegu, but am willing to take any reasonable offer, tell me what you got.
    The male is a 66% poss het albino he is just under 500 grams, the female is a normal she is just under 1000 grams, both are eating f/t and have ferocious feeding responses. I have pics of them both eating, shedding and being handled private message me for pics. They both hatched in april 04 and are unrelated, I just had a clutch of axanthics and hets hatch out, and am flooded with ball pythons, and am looking for something different,
    As for cash I am taking offers, there is no set price but I am looking for a reasonable offer, I have put in alot of time with my ball pythons, and don't want to see them go, but I just have to many of them right now, Shipping will be done properly and I will gurantee the alive arrival of the animals.
    thanks
    Tony Butler

I have an offer of $250 plus shipping from someone on a different site, but am willing to offer them for $200 plus shipping to anyone on this site who is interested, also have an offer for a red tegu, but I dislike them, anyone have a young arg black and white? I will pay shipping if you want to trade, but I am going to sell today, unless someone else offers.
    thanks
    tony butler