Thread: "Native Reptiles" in Florida

Default "Native Reptiles" in Florida

I haven't tried to buy a tegu from these folks. However, I did pay for a red-foot tortoise over a week ago and it has still not arrived. There has been minimal contact from their end. They said they would ship out Tuesday, Wednesday, no tortoise. I contacted them again and said they would ship out Wednesday (no date included).

I'll be asking for my money back and if that doesn't happen, I will be filing a complaint with PayPal to get my money back.

I know they sell other reptiles, but I sent them $250 for a young tortoise. And if they are this unresponsive about a tortoise, I imagine the same would be true of any other animals they are selling.

That is very unproffessional, I would get my money back and report them to the B.O.I on faunaclassifieds.com, They dont care about the animal, and probably dont even have it in stock, they just care about making a buck.
    thanks
    tony butler

Paypal will get your money back - I got jacked around by some online herp supply place, filed a complaint with paypal, and the money was back in 2 days...
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Albino"
    1.1.0 Ball Python 100% "Het Albino"
    1.2.0 Ball Python "Pastel"
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Cinnamon Pastel"
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Spider"
    0.2.0 Ball Python "Normal"

I sent filed a claim with PayPal. I really do feel like I've been taken. I really wish there were more honest people in this world. Would make life a lot easier. But too many people feel the need to cheat to make a quick buck. :evil:

what a bunch of not nice people, hope that you get that tortoise your lookin for somewhere else though
    -chris

Default update

I did finally recieve the tortoise. I was kind of suprised. However, this animal was shipped and the tracking number sent to me only AFTER I filed the complaint with PayPal.

I don't know if this person truely intended to scam me, or if they were just totally inappropriate when it comes to customer service. But I finally did recieve what I paid for.