Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hows everyone doing?

Default Hows everyone doing?

The Site looks good. Haven't posted on here in a while probably going to start posting more now that I have a Tegu again and don't post on handful forums anymore....only Reptiles Canada. Hows everyone doing?
    0.0.1 2010 Argentine Red Tegu
    1.1 2006 Ackie Monitors

2004 Albino Boa
    0.3 2001 Normal/2003&2010 100% het. Albino Colombian Boa
    0.1 2005 Red Nic. Boa
    0.2 2006 Stripe/Reverse Stripe Nic. Boa's
    1.1 2004 Braz. Rainbow Boa's
    1.1 2004/2007 Guatemalan boa

Hey Rob, I see you are from Canada! I am from Ontario. I just got an Argentine b&w. Do you know if there are any breeders in Canada yet?? I'm already thinking about another but would love to get a captive bred and would like to introduce mine while they are both young. I looked high and low for breeders but had no luck. I ended up getting one at the expo in Toronto.

Hey Nessie which city/town you from in Ontario? Nah I don't know of any breeders in our area I have heard people throw name of someone out west but I think the person produced some a couple years ago and never did again.

Which table at the expo did you get your tegu from?
    1.1 2006 Ackie Monitors

2004 Albino Boa
    0.1 2005 Red Nic. Boa

Hey Rob! It's good to hear from you! things are going well here. I have a few babies hatching and the rest of the zoo is OK. It's been a rather hectic week.

Laura
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Doing well here over in California! Work is keeping me busy, work is keeping The Boyfriend busy, and we're looking to buy our first house before the year is up. We adopted a two-year-old (approximate) Ball Python and bought another one (a scared little baby from a pet store) a couple weeks ago. And in the midst of it all, we're expecting our two tegus within the next few weeks!
    "Why do blessings always come in disguises? If I were a blessing, I'd run around naked."

0.1.0 Bearded Dragon; Spaz (aka "Monkey")
    1.0.0 Bearded Dragon; Leonidas (aka "Jaba" aka "Fatty)
    0.0.1 Ball Pythons; Lil' Bit

0.1.0 Argentine B/W Tegu; Bozski - *rehome*
    1.0.0 Argentine A/A Tegu; Oscar - *rehome*
    1.0.0 Ball Python; Moose - *rehome*

0.1.0 Bearded Dragon; Knuckles (aka "Kitteh"), RIP
    0.0.1 Baby B/W Tegu; unnamed, RIP

Wow. What a nice surprice . Hi Rob. Welcome back and congrats on your new Tegu. Where did you get him/her from. How old is he/she. Can you post some pictures ? Things are going well. Guess what ? We have six Tegus now lol. Do you ever post any videos of your Tegu on youtube ? If you do I would like to look at them. See you around .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Hey Rob, I am in barrie. I actually got him shortly after the show but it was the same supplier that Port Credits got theirs from. Were you there? There is a lady in moonstone that has been scooping up all the sub adults and adults and she wants to start breeding tomorrow. She has been in contact with a big breeder in the US ( I want to say Jonny but don't quote me on that) to get some breeders from him. We have considered the possibility of breeding so we are going to hibernate our little one but I need to make sure I can handle one first as I have never had experience with Tegus before.

Hello again Rob! It is very good to see you. Things are well. Congrats! on getting a red ....
    1.0.0 Argentine Tegu
    0.1. Colombian Tegus
    1.0.0 Genetic Stripe Reticulated Python
    1.0.0 Albino/Lav Reticulated Python
    1.0.0 Normal Dwarf Reticulated Python
    0.1.0 Dwarf Platinum Reticulated Python
    0.1.0 Dwarf Tiger Reticulated Python
    0.1.0 Normal Burmese Python

laurarfl@ Hey. Sweet what do you have hatching :O? I am hoping to have something to hatch soon waiting on female ackie to drop her eggs :P

nordica@ Hey. Nice on adopting and buyin a ball python are you planning to breed them eventually? What type of ball pythons?. The two tegu's you are getting are they your first? If so congrats they are awesome pets!

txrepgirl@ Got her through the store I work at. I haven't uploaded any pictures to my computer yet but I do have a video of the baby eating roaches I randomly recorded.( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIjlA5yHTtU ). Oh wow 6 Tegu's now nice! I use to follow your youtube videos a lot haven't watched in a while but I think you had 2 or 3 when I did. Definitely will check out your new videos . I only have one video of the baby but when i kept tegu's before i did post a video of my old 4 foot argentine red tegu and this wild caught baby I got that had really red pattern/color blotches on it. Video of them can be found in uploads on my channel: http://www.youtube.com/mr905canada

Nessie@ Oh. Nah I wasn't there had to watch store but we had a table there. Sweet that someone in our area is going to be breeding a bunch of tegu's also wish u the best of luck with breeding...awesome breeding project.

Angelrose@ Hey. Thanks =)
    Last edited by Rob-905-Canada; 07-31-2010 at 05:28 AM.
    1.1 2006 Ackie Monitors

2004 Albino Boa
    0.1 2005 Red Nic. Boa

Do you work with reptiles? That is my dream job! What city are you from?

Vanessa