Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hows everyone doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie View Post
    Do you work with reptiles? That is my dream job! What city are you from?

Vanessa
    Yup. I am from Hamilton. What reptiles do you have?
    Last edited by Rob-905-Canada; 07-31-2010 at 04:20 AM.
    0.0.1 2010 Argentine Red Tegu
    1.1 2006 Ackie Monitors

2004 Albino Boa
    0.3 2001 Normal/2003&2010 100% het. Albino Colombian Boa
    0.1 2005 Red Nic. Boa
    0.2 2006 Stripe/Reverse Stripe Nic. Boa's
    1.1 2004 Braz. Rainbow Boa's
    1.1 2004/2007 Guatemalan boa

He is so cute . He sure is a good eater. I'm glad he likes those roaches. I subscribet to your videos .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Hey Rob right now all I have is 2 beardies and my Tegu. In the past I had 2 6' iguanas, small beardie breeding op, chameleons, Uros, and Blu tongue skinks. I am happy to be getting into larger lizards again after years of wanting to. My hubby doesn't share the same interests. It took me years to sell him on a large lizzies. So far the iguanas were my favorite but i think it's cause they were so big and social.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-905-Canada View Post
    nordica@ Hey. Nice on adopting and buyin a ball python are you planning to breed them eventually? What type of ball pythons?. The two tegu's you are getting are they your first? If so congrats they are awesome pets!
    So the ball pythons are just normals. The larger one ("Moose") we adopted is a male, but we haven't had the wee bitty one ("Lil Bit") sexed yet because he's still so scared of everything, and we wanted to give him/her a chance to settle in beforehand. If Lil Bit turns out to be a female, then I'm sure we'll try to breed them, as The Boyfriend really wants to get into breeding ball pythons. He'd prefer to breed the Fires, but I think he'd be happy with anything.

The two tegus we're getting are from Bobby; one regular B/W and one All American. It'll be my first tegu (*squeee!!*) and his second (his former tegu, "Tank", was killed when his old dog broke into the enclosure, and he's just always just wanted to get another one... don't worry, the dog was adopted out shortly after that happened.)
    "Why do blessings always come in disguises? If I were a blessing, I'd run around naked."

0.1.0 Bearded Dragon; Spaz (aka "Monkey")
    1.0.0 Bearded Dragon; Leonidas (aka "Jaba" aka "Fatty)
    0.0.1 Ball Pythons; Lil' Bit

0.1.0 Argentine B/W Tegu; Bozski - *rehome*
    1.0.0 Argentine A/A Tegu; Oscar - *rehome*
    1.0.0 Ball Python; Moose - *rehome*

0.1.0 Bearded Dragon; Knuckles (aka "Kitteh"), RIP
    0.0.1 Baby B/W Tegu; unnamed, RIP