Thread: Almost Finished!

Default Almost Finished!

I've just about finished tegu-proofing my living room. I've boarded up the back of the fridge (don't ask) and removed my mother-in-law's tool set - no I don't know why HER tools were in MY living room when she has her own upstairs but w/e. I got rid of the TV and stand that we didn't use and were just taking up space where I intend to put the final cage.

All that's left is to get the door my father is going to give me Friday. He just switched all his doors out for more solid models so there were a few extras and I claimed one. No more curious kitties coming downstairs while the tegu is out. It will be a safe room for all my eventual babies.
    Money is NOT the root of all evil, LOVE OF MONEY is. Far too many people get that mixed up.

1.1.0 Blue Tegu - Jabba, Jasmine

That sounds good . Did you find your Tegu behind the fridge, too, lol. One time ( that was two years ago ) my boyfriend and I came home and our Leonidas got out of his enclosure. It took us a long time to find him. He was in the kitchen behind the fridge.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Actually no, he managed to lodge himself in the fridge. We hadn't noticed before but the bottom of the back of the fridge was bare and he climbed up into the mechanics where it was dark and warm. it was a pain getting him out let me tell you.
    Money is NOT the root of all evil, LOVE OF MONEY is. Far too many people get that mixed up.

just make sure you close it up real good or he could be in there when the motor/fan kicks on
    1.2.0 Argen Black & White
    1.1.0 Red Tegu
    0.0.1 Blue Tegu
    1.0.0 All American Tegu
    0.1.0 Hypo Red Tail Boa
    1.0.0 Lazik Tiger BP
    1.0.0 Normal Paradox BP
    1.0.0 Cuban Tree Frog
    2.3.0 America Toads
    1.0.0 Masked Ferret
    1.1.0 Children
    Rats & Roaches (Dubia)

RIP-
    0.0.1 RedxB/W Tegu (Stevie Wonder)
    1.0.0 Croc Gecko (Waylan Jones I)

& More to come

Yeah, thank god it was off at the time (not the fridge but the fan) and he wasn't right next to it. But now I've got it boarded up and closed with packing tape. Now that I've gotten paid today I'm even going to get a bit of duck tape to be extra sure, that way when I get another there's no way it'll get in the fridge. That was the scariest part of getting a new pet, realizing it wasn't safe yet. Lots of cleaning happened that say. I confess, the other reason I want a door is my mother-in-law has a penchant for throwing her things downstairs and not all of them are clothes. Now she won't try to.

OMG. I'm so glad you all found him and got him out of there. It's amazing the places they find to hide in, under, between.....
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl